Friday, May 24, 2019

Why did i choose my career?



Image result for bailarina


To begin with, when i was a child i had a different liking, for example my first dream job was to became a supermarket cashier, so i played with my friends pretending being a cashier, i had a lot of fun!

Then, when i became a teenager i loved dancing, so i joined to a dance academy...
When i finished secundary school it was very difficult to me to decide if i was going to study chemistry and farmacy or medicine, but i finally decided it  when i did the PSU test.


Image result for industria cosmetologicaMy experience at the university at the moment is very complicated because some subjects are difficult for me, but i am studing a lot hoping to pass them all and learn as much as i can, because i would like to work making products in the cosmetic industry.


4 comments:

  1. I think the same of you! Some subjects are so difficult!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that improves your experience in university. Success!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you can pass the subjects that are difficult for you, luck with the study!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The area of ​​the cosmetic industry is very interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Postgraduate studies To begin with i decided to study chemistry and pharmacy when i was in high school, because chemistry was my fa...