Friday, September 13, 2019

Resultado de imagen para bruno mars
My favourite concert
It was in the last summer, my mother and i, we went to Bruno Mars concert, it was my favourite concert, because i am a Bruno Mars fan since i listen to his song named "talking to the moon", at that moment i was just 10 years old. 
Bruno is pop music singer born in hawaii, he started his career when he was just a kid, at the beginning he did Elvis Presley imitations for small shows until he appear on a tv show for the first time, a few years after that he wrote and sang his own songs.
The concert that i went of Bruno was in the estadio nacional in Santiago, i was very happy to went there, it was very exciting, the music was very loud and the place was full of people i have a lot of fun that day!
I also remember that at the end of the day i was very tired and i just wanted to arrive to my house to have some rest, but when i arrive to my house i remember that i though that it all was worth it... it was one of the best days of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Postgraduate studies To begin with i decided to study chemistry and pharmacy when i was in high school, because chemistry was my fa...