Saturday, September 28, 2019

My turtle, Brandy

when i was 7 years old i went to the zoo with my family, i was very happy because it was my first time visiting the zoo, there we walked all the morning around the park and i knew a lot of amazing animals. When we went out, i saw some cute small lake turtles inside a great aquarius and i fall in love with them. My mom saw me watching them and bought one little turtle like a gift to me. i called it brandy because when i was a child i watched a disney series called "brandy and mrs whiskers" and i liked a dog that her name was brandy. At the beginning it was very shy so i couldn't play with it, but a few time later it started to be more sociable and when washed it , it enjoyed the high pressure water on there back...
With the time it started growing up very fast so i had to buy a great aquarius, it become happy because there was more space to play in. When it was 13 years old it get eye problems because of the water scale so it get blind, a few months later it die. It was hard and sad to me, but with time i understand that it was better that way because she was in pain. 

2 comments:

Postgraduate studies To begin with i decided to study chemistry and pharmacy when i was in high school, because chemistry was my fa...