Thursday, June 6, 2019

My favourite book

When i was just a child i used to play almost all day with my friends, it was my favourite activity in the world, but then in my 12th birthday my uncle gave me a book as a gift, at the begining it was very disapointing for me. i was expecting toys, but a few weeks later i was cleaning my room and i saw it, "Harry Potter and philosophers stone" and the cover page seemed funny for me, so i read the first page and the second and when i realized i was readed the half of the book...
i had read books before for the school, but never something like this, it was a unique sensation, then i ask my mother for the next book, and the next, and i read all the collection.
So i want to recomend my favourite book for everyone that love fantasy and magic, im sure that you will enjoy it.

1 comment:

  1. the films of harry potter are incredible, I imagine that the books are even better!

    ReplyDelete

Postgraduate studies To begin with i decided to study chemistry and pharmacy when i was in high school, because chemistry was my fa...