Friday, October 18, 2019


Imagen relacionada

Postgraduate studies

To begin with i decided to study chemistry and pharmacy when i was in high school, because chemistry was my favourite subject, i enjoyed a lot learning it and the teacher always did fun classes... that's why i started looking for careers related to chemistry and my favourite was cosmetic chemistry... So i decided to study chemistry and pharmacy because it is necessary if you want to work in the cosmetic sector. 
I have planned to study a cosmetic post-grade when i finish my current career, i already look where i have to study it and i want to go abroad, specifically i want to go to spain, there are a lot of universities that have great programs of cosmetic research, so i hope to be able to go there to learn all i can about it so then i can come back to Chile and find finally my dream job.
My work will be do research to develop new ways to care the people skin, physiology, pathology and immunology and also try to made it in the more efficient manner for the purpose of made cosmetics cheaper for the people.
Obviously it is possible that i change my plans as time goes by, because that was my first plan, but at the moment i had studied a lot of subjects that i also like a lot, for example organic chemistry, i like a lot that subject and it is a lot different of cosmetic chemistry...
So i will wait to finish my career to finally decide the field that i will work in.

4 comments:

  1. I have never heard anyone wanting to work in this area, and that's why I think this is very interesting c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. very successful in organic chemistry

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you say, first we must finish the race to be able to decide where to go, but equally, organic chemistry is in everything, even in cosmetics

    ReplyDelete
  4. why would you come back? It would be better to work in Spain

    ReplyDelete

Postgraduate studies To begin with i decided to study chemistry and pharmacy when i was in high school, because chemistry was my fa...